Thursday, March 25, 2010

For the Fab Four

Al, Jesse, Charlie, Barack,

I don't dislike you because you're black. I don't dislike you because we come from different backgrounds or because your skin is darker than mine. These things are inconsequential. I dislike you because your policies make like a vacuum cleaner. I dislike you because your ideals are the antithesis of liberty, freedom, and justice for all.

Al and Jesse:
Please show me in the bible where the government is responsible for the collection of and distribution thereof of charitable contributions. How are people supposed to give happily when the government plans on taking all of our money that was formerly reserved for charitable giving?

Charlie: Pay your damn taxes. I do.

Barack: How much have you given happily? Has it increased since you've become president? Has it gone down? And, you needn't worry about lobbyists in your administration, you're the king lobbyist.

To everyone who voted for the "inevitable" social medicine and the fall of the USA:
Thank you, soon I'll be saved some words. When I'm angry at someone I'll no longer need to say "Go get sick and die". "Go get sick" will cover it. It would have saved Mr. Penn some words too. "I hope you scream and have rectal cancer" would have sufficed.

J-

Joke of the day:

You can always tell the vegan that fell off of the wagon.
They have strange sounds and odors emanating from their bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment