Friday, April 23, 2010

I'll try falling off again...

Arguing with Idiots: How to Stop Small Minds and Big Government




My wife asked me tonight if "they" thought we just fell off the turnip truck. I replied that, well, I do like turnips. She replied that she likes dirt, so maybe we did. To quote a quote of Napolitano.... "The numbers indeed show the border itself is more under control than it has ever been. Are we at zero? No. But have we deployed resources in …. smart and strategic way to get those numbers down? Absolutely." I must have fallen off the turnip truck. Smart and strategic to me isn't destroying our economy and making all people living in the USA, illegals and naturals alike, think Mexico, with it's gang drug violence, more appealing. If I were a Mexican illegal, and I couldn't find a job here, I'd go home. Home is at least where my family is. I'm going back on the turnip truck, maybe it will take me home (or better yet, Arizona =)

Is it any wonder the PI employs only people not able to climb on the turnip truck to fall off?

J-

No comments:

Post a Comment